Pages

Friday, December 18, 2009

Holiday Cheer

Christmas is right around the corner and I'm thinking of a poem fit for the season and something to get us through the New Year. Let's all follow this advice and smile more this year. Look around you, I'll bet you see something that will inspire you.

New Year by Maureen Sevilla

There's a reason for the season
Not Ho, Ho, Ho
Not Hum, Hum, Hum
It's not just teasin' -- or buying for pleasin'
Try a grin on everyone.
Smilin', Huggin', Kissin', Lovin' --
This is the way to start the fun!

Spread the cheer, don't ever fear
A grumble or mumble
A stumble or tumble
Take time together -- no matter the weather.
Drink a toast to old'n new.
Warmer, Higher, Brighter, Lighter --
This is my Christmas wish for you!

4 comments:

  1. Oh, I loved the thoughts in this post!

    Have a Merry Christmas and a happy New Year.

    Hawk

    ReplyDelete
  2. Just stopping in to tell you not to miss me blog this week!

    Hugs
    Hawk

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hey Hon...where are the other girls?

    Hugs
    hawk

    ReplyDelete
  4. Think about Valentine's Day -- What will you write for that? I've got a few thoughts. :-)

    ReplyDelete

Leave me a comment: