Spring ...it's different for all of us

I know -- I know, I'm fortunate the weather is sunny and mild. The birds are all chirping announcing spring is in the air. But darn it my feet are bare and freezing and I've got a cool breesze at my back. Those of you who had snow on the ground when you woke up a day or two or go are probably ready to wring my neck. But -- hey -- Florida is supposed to be HOT HOT HOT! I'll be whining about the heat come September or October when I won't be able to get cool. Right now I'm going to go put on my socks. Maureen

Comments

  1. Amen to that, sister! It is so nice to see Florida finally warming up. I've had enough of this darned freeze! :) Happy Spring, Maureen!

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Leave me a comment:

Popular posts from this blog

About the music

Dream On